Sunday, May 1, 2011

Dragon Flight

I have been working on an assignment "Mice Architecture from around the World" for about a week. We had to make thumbnails of mice and their environments of China/Japan, Paris, Hollywood, and Egypt. I was mostly interested in the Egypt and China/Japan ones. I decided on China. So my mice are going to be flying on a dragon kite. I also may go back and do an Indiana Jones-like mice composition in the summer.

These are my final mice designs and some prop designs for their accessories.



The dragon kite took me a long time to draw. I had a lot of perspective problems. But they were fun to draw once I figured out what I was doing. I combined these two designs for my final kite in my compositions.



These are some of thumbnails. I wish I could had thought of more interesting compositions for this assignment.





Mice!







No comments:

Post a Comment