Friday, March 9, 2012

Short Film: Fatal Females


For the production class I am taking this semester, my group and I had to film a scene two different ways using an "open script." For one of our films we had to interpret the script so the visuals and editing made the audience feel "tense" and the second one we had to film had to make the audience feel "calm."

This is the film I directed and filmed, which is the tense scene. I did some of the editing when the characters are talking, but my friend and group member Nolan did most of the main editing.

The video quality diminished from being shrunk.

Credits:
Director and most Camera work: Me
Actors and Actresses:
Alexa Harzan as the biker girl with the red streak
Elizabeth Cutbirth as the other biker girl
Nolan Robertson as the tied up man
Sound: Nolan
Editing: Nolan, Me, Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment